Friday, April 24, 2009

Moving right along...

Hello Everyone,

First of all I must say I am very sorry for not updating in so long. Life has been fairly busy. I know there really isn't an excuse for not updating.

Secondly, I need to tell you... I am moving my blog. This one will be here but I have a new one! I hope you all like it better than this one.

The reason for the new blog is that I was having a hard time with this one. I wanted a blog that was easier to use. I also wanted to be able to post more than just my few favorite pictures and also a place where I could post videos!!!

Thanks to Michele I have been introduced to such a place! I am very excited about it and hopefully it will give you a better look into my life! This new blog is not yet up to date because I have so many things to post, but slowly and surely I will get there! For the most part the pictures and videos are up to date however my blog posts are still behind.

I am currently working on typing up hand written entries from my journal, that were written on a 2 week trip into Mexico, I was able to go on. I hope to have them all posted very soon.

www.joyfullyhis.shutterfly.com

Check it out and book mark it! Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment